4V Lightnings

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I remember seeing a lot on NLOC but it has been years since I've been there.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Not quite lol....

I have the timing set, headgaskets and a turbo kit left to build. Are you considering going that route?

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
Not quite lol....

I have the timing set, headgaskets and a turbo kit left to build. Are you considering going that route?

Well I just don't know enough about it yet to give an answer one way or another. I really just want to learn about the builds, what it takes, what it takes to do it right, etc, etc.

Zak Attack

Huge Member
Established Member
Its the same block as a Lightning. You just need the heads, valve covers, intake, timing cover, timing accessories, actual idlers and pullies from the Navi stuff (the 6-8 rib), then rewire your ignition and use some 4 Valve COP's. The exhaust ports are completely different, so you will need headers.

I think thats it, or thats all I know of.

5PTSLO

WFO Racing!!
Established Member
You and me both brother. Its been an long road, but I have a feeling its going to be fun, lol.

Dusten

Established Member
I have been debating going this route, but was thinking gt500 heads and intake/twin screw set up

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
I had one that I sold. I'll see if I still have all the pics and vids. It was the GT500 heads with GT cams and Aluminum shortblock.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
BMW but I'm ready to get outta that. I've never had a car and dont really like it. Fun to drive and good on gas but just not me.

Users who are viewing this thread