4V Camshafts for sale

04mach17

Established Member
If the intake cams are installed at an LC of 108 or higher they won't need reliefs.

Ok I am not very tech smart with the 4v cams, so they need to be degreed? Can't install them strait up? Guess I should find someone that can degree them locally. Thanks:beer:

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
Degreeing ensures there is no PTV and that you get the most power from them. Degreeing isn't necessary but...

mustbeford

Established Member
na svt im in the process of puting together a navigator engine with the boss intake with plans to install better rods and some flat top pistons in the near future. Would any of these cams work well with that combo? Thanks

Demonio

Established Member
Which of these cams would be great for a 3.4 crusher 03 cobra and I'm sure I need springs upgrade and what else done to the heads?

na svt

say no to power adders
Established Member
na svt im in the process of puting together a navigator engine with the boss intake with plans to install better rods and some flat top pistons in the near future. Would any of these cams work well with that combo? Thanks

If keeping the engine stock the 258s or the 276s would work. The 258s would provide more midrange power while the 276s would be better for higher RPM power. The 258s would be installed at 114/110 while the 276 LCs would be 106/110.

Which of these cams would be great for a 3.4 crusher 03 cobra and I'm sure I need springs upgrade and what else done to the heads?

The 276s. Springs are required but no head work is needed.

Last edited:

gbrown8439

Established Member
Technically, I still have all of them because I'm still waiting to get them back from the shop. I'm not taking money from people until I have them ready to ship.
I do have two people in front of you wanting them and If they back out I can let you know.

Thanks

97DarkSnake

Established Member
This seems like a killer deal. Would any of these be a good choice for a stock 97 cobra? Looking to upgrade but don't need anything over the top just yet

Users who are viewing this thread