4V camshaft degreeing

fastlx1

Established Member
yea whats up, I live on the south shore bout 20 minutes south of Boston. I'm done bulding my 5.0 stroker long block. Now I need to get all 4 cams degreed. Does anyone know a good place to go to for this and that's not crazy money?

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Try calling Mike at ABT Machine in Holliston, MA. Im not sure of what kind of drive that is for you but he knows what hes doing. Built my BOSS 347 Stroker for my last mustang. I can get his # for you when I get home, he should be able to help you out.

Ironhand

Banned
I was going to say Mike @ L&M engines but he is 5 1/2 hours away from you. He is west of Trenton.

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
ABT used to do all the machine work for Bob Pucil before he died. If Bob trusted them then you shouldn't need any other recommendation.

Also there is a guy in Holbrook named Doug Morgan. Guarantee you he can do it perfect, if you can find him and get him to work on your car. He is retired now for the most part, but will still work on a few of his good customers' cars.

Maybe you know someone that is one of these customers that could as him for you? Hmmmmm......:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread