4tun8's Evo vs Z06 video for all the fans! =)

4tun8

Evolved
Established Member
Raced 2 Z06s Wednesday night at the track, had a great time, beat both of them, although they were very close races IMO.

First one I ran was a 405hp version (shrug the guy with the 2nd z06 told me this), 315 series drag radials, K&N filter, and exhaust with no mufflers. I ran a 12.2 to his 12.7. I have really crappy video of this run, but you can't even see what I'm racing so you'll just have to believe me.

The second one I ran was the....375hp? not sure if that's the right number, mods were intake and catback...I missed 4th gear but still managed to pull out the win running 12.4 to his 12.8? (might have been 12.6)

Crappy part is that my car was only trapping like 114 as a high and 111 as a low, usually it's 114 as a low and 118 as a high, so I'm working on getting stuff squared away, and figuring out my alky issues. Should have the car trapping 120+ very soon, so be expecting some deep 11 second 1320s from the Fortunate Son.

vid is here:

http://media.putfile.com/evovsz06-70

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice runs, sometimes I miss my Evo because of the awd but I know as it sits my Cobra is a bit quicker than my Evo was and soon it will be a lot quicker. Your still on the stock turbo?

RollingDumpster

Established Member
Nice runs. You have a monster on your hands. Those EVO's are pretty unreal. The C5 ZO6 should run mid to low 12's stock and at least 12 flat with DR's. Based on that video you were the far better driver :burnout:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
wow man, good runs, but definately get ur troubles fixed up. you should be abit faster than 114 and 12.2's LOL those guys in those Z06s cant drive too well. a Ls6 with exhaust on drag radials should turn high 11's

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice, I used to have that turbo on my MR2, pretty good street turbo if you ask me. Anyways you have a quick Evo, keep the kills coming :D

modmayhem88

Established Member
wow dude!!! killer launch....I wish I could launch my Audi like that...unfortunatley w/ a new clutch and shitty driving skills, I'm still learning quattro.

what were the weather conditions? Might have contributed to your "low" (haha yeah right) traps...

Anyway, can't wait to see sub 12's from you!

Users who are viewing this thread