4th gen coyote??

Status
Not open for further replies.

biminiLX

never stock
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford REALLY needs to realize they’ve taken this platform with SMALL BORE SPACING as far as they should and simply re-engineer it for a 4” bore. They’ve paid for this tooling since the 4.6 and we all love it, just give us the displacement to be competitive.
Despite that thought process, 4th Gen will most likely be hybrid based with the electrification adding low end torque.
If they can’t give us better bore spacing, a 5.0 EcoBoost with a fortified block good for over 1000hp and a hot V twin package.
Who doesn’t want hot V? :)
-J

TERMN8U

Established Member
Ford REALLY needs to realize they’ve taken this platform with SMALL BORE SPACING as far as they should and simply re-engineer it for a 4” bore. They’ve paid for this tooling since the 4.6 and we all love it, just give us the displacement to be competitive.
Despite that thought process, 4th Gen will most likely be hybrid based with the electrification adding low end torque.
If they can’t give us better bore spacing, a 5.0 EcoBoost with a fortified block good for over 1000hp and a hot V twin package.
-J
Just the idea of an Ecoboost 5.0 makes my hot V, all hot and sopping wet sopping wet.

e85svt

Established Member
-J
Yup a block allowing for a larger bore size is well over do imo.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SirShaun

Established Member
I don't care what the displacement is, as long as it has 8 cylinders, has billet pistons,rods,and crank. I'ma give it the moon boost regardless.

Off topic saw a 2019 Need for Green 5.0 tonight at the grocery store. It looked amazing. My 2010 starting to look dated.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
As stated above - increased bore spacing. 32v heads are a peacock. Let them fly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread