4th Annual SVT/Mustang/Specialty Ford Cruise to Colt State Park Official Thread

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Seems like people are bailing at the last minute..........

My tires aren't showing up until tomorrow. They were supposed to be here today. I've been planning to have my car road ready for this event. It's the one I've been looking forward to the most.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
My tires aren't showing up until tomorrow. They were supposed to be here today. I've been planning to have my car road ready for this event. It's the one I've been looking forward to the most.

That sucks. Just wanted to meet a bunch of you guys that are local. Should still be a good turn out.

RI GT500

Established Member
Thanks for putting it on, my girl and I had a very good time. I've never seen so many beautiful Terminators in one spot! Hopefully next year we will have my Cobra done and we can bring two cars.

1S1K

Wicked Slow
Established Member
Nice turn out. We need to have more meet ups. A good amount of Cobra's showed up. Weather permitting I'll be at Bass Pro in Foxboro this Thursday. Anyone else down?

BrianP

Established Member
It was an awesome time yesterday! Glad I went. Everyone's car was looking good :) and I might possibly be in for bass pro Thursday if I don't get stuck late at work haha

Users who are viewing this thread