4th Annual Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords Meet

big dad

Established Member
I may attend this show again. It's been 2 years since the last one where my 86 GT won the best Ford performance award. There have been some upgrades since then. I was the guy with the Mustang stacker trailer. Daryl.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
This date is always when I'm racing at Road America in the Chumpcar race! Sorry I'll miss it.

hinds04

Established Member
I'm in te beginning stages of setting up the mobil dyno. Basically we can have them come and charge roughly $75 for 2-3 pulls or I can pay them $1500 up front and charge everyone roughly $50 for 2-3 pulls. For us to break even we would have to have 30 cars run. Every dime made after that would go into funding something cool for next year. I need to hear some names of people that would be 95% sure they would do this... $50 is very cheap for dyno time. Please join our group on Facebook if you haven't already and comment in the post there. Central Illinois SVT and Performance Fords.
Thanks, Kyle

hinds04

Established Member
Thank you to our second confirmed sponsor. Anchor Room is going to donate a couple gift cards and a few posters that we will raffle off. Thanks again to another superb sponsor.
Anchor Room

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
Is it April yet??

Also are we going to try and get an official whose going listing started?

Users who are viewing this thread