4R70W, Precision Industries Converter and Shifter

Blown01stang

Established Member
I'm selling a 4r70W tranny built by Landon's Pro One Transmissions. This tranny was built for my 01 GT when I turbo'ed the built 2 valve. I told Landon to build it to handle over 900hp and I never had a problem out of it. The tranny shift real firm and is very streetable. It also comes with a 3,500-3,800 Precision Industries Stall converter w/ lock-up and the transmission wiring harness. I pulled this tranny out when I changed over to a 408w and a powerglide which is also for sale. If you need to know anything else about it feel free to give me a shout (901) 485-8066 or email me at [email protected]

I'll take $600 for the whole setup.

Blown01stang

Established Member
Yes, it is still for sale. I'm sorry if I've missed anyones emails and failed to respond to them. I have had about 200 people asking about the trany and the car and I've lost track of who people are and what they want.

blk00gtvert

Established Member
I need this trans pretty bad. i am willing to drive and get it.
is there anything you a possibly wanting in trade or ar you looking for cash only?:shrug:

Blown01stang

Established Member
Sorry guys, I don't get on here much. The tranny is still for sale. I am willing to take trades or cash. The best way to reach me is to email me or call me at the number and address listed in the original post. Thanks for your interest and sorry again for not responding sooner.

Blown01stang

Established Member
I found a company that ships air freight. I'll have to deliver it to the terminal and you will have to pick it up from the terminal near you. I can use any freight delivery service if you find one cheaper. Your looking at about 140 - 150 shipping to SC and 600 for the tranny, wiring harness, stock shifter and the P.I. stall

Blown01stang

Established Member
Sorry guys. I don't get on here much. I realize the lentechs and other trannys are much more than what I'm asking for the setup. The reason I am selling this kit so cheap is because I have absolutely no use for the setupand I'm tired of it sitting in my garage. I pulled the mod motor and the tranny out and installed a 408w and a Powerglide. It worked great in the car and shifted hard everytime.

Oh yeah, and the tranny is scheduled to be delivered to the new owner this Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread