4l80e

Big Jay

Established Member
Perfect for HIGH horsepower trucks!

$4000 for everything listed.
If you want some parts email me at. [email protected]. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

Precision Industries 5 disk lock-up converter. 3000-3200 stall. This is the best PI has to offer. Un-locked this conveter will put you around 145mph @ 6800rpm with a 28 inch tall tire. Locked around 160mph. This is with 3.27 gears and 3rd gear. This converter was never subjected to bad fluid. New it was $1200+. I'm asking for $1000. This converter is perfect!!!

TCI trans controller. It is the older unit. It includes the harness that will fit all transmissions. I will also include the serial port to USB adapter. New the unit was $850 a few years back. It is easy to tune and comes with a wide variety of options to make the tranny shift smoother during "normal" driving. This software worked GREAT! $600.

The transmission is perfect. When I rebuilt it I used all new bushings, new lip seals, new piston seals, new one way bearings, atco red friction plates, and kevlar steels. I also installed a Rossler billet input shaft as well. I also installed a TransGo shift kit. This shift kit was installed while the trans assembly was out of the case. This is necessary to install the whole kit. I also added 10psi to the line pressure by adding a thicker shim to the pump. This transmission is the best money can buy. I will also include a Lokar Billet dipstick kit. The only thing left would be to buy Rossler's billet direct drum and that is $1200 without install. The harness inside is brand new and is the '94 and up harness. Just the parts alone to rebuild this tranny are $1200. I'm asking $2500. Last time I shipped a tranny it was about $150 on a crate via freight. It might be a little more because that was a Tremec TKO600. This auto is a beast!!!

There is nothing wrong with it at all. I want to lighten up my car and run some 8s. I'm going to switch to a 'glide. If you must know this tranny took my 3900 pound car and went 10.9 @ 140 on low boost with no brake stall. It's time for me to take the car off the streets and that's why I'm selling it. I don't need a 1000 horsepower tranny with over-drive any more.

$4000 for everything listed.
If you want some parts email me at. [email protected]. I will not respond to PMs. Thanks.

The parts are in Tucson, Az. If you think it is worth less send me an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread