4g63 dodge colt vs 950hp supra

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
that supra definitely moved out on him...you gotta realize, 950rwhp in a Supra would trap 145mph easily, on the highway that's like 10car lengths...

StangJason

Established Member
modmatt98cobra said:
there have been some crazy cars starting to pop up in n.e ohio anymore im about mid pack in the food chain. if ur not trapping mid 130's then u aint shit. here is a vid of a colt that traps 134 and a just dynoed 950hp supra.
http://www.akronracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=93

Well it's hard to beat a Supra from a roll but you know the saying about Supra's from a dig don't you? What do 500-900rwhp have in common? They all run 11's in the quarter mile :-D .

Locally their is one that's running 6.8s in the 8th mile so I don't know how true that saying really is but it's a rarity in my opinion.

TNTramair

Established Member
one question to the colt guy...what the **** were you thinkin???

j/k..but hey, if ya gotts go down, theres no better way to do it than to a dyno queen from a roll..:D

modmatt98cobra

yeah my 281 just beat you
Established Member
TNTramair said:
one question to the colt guy...what the **** were you thinkin???

j/k..but hey, if ya gotts go down, theres no better way to do it than to a dyno queen from a roll..:D

the supra is the only car to beat that colt from a roll 500fwh in a 2000 pound car with driver. sick!

UtOhCop

Established Member
modmatt98cobra said:
you would say that trapping 100 in the quarter. :nonono:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's your point? Roll races are still BS. Give me 2 weeks. My 5.4L is done and will be bolted in this week. :D

BTW - 12's at 119 mph lol i need tires

12 What? 12.99? Are you just another little boy who can't drive his car? :p

Last edited:

modmatt98cobra

Established Member
UtOhCop said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What's your point? Roll races are still BS. Give me 2 weeks. My 5.4L is done and will be bolted in this week. :D

BTW - 12's at 119 mph lol i need tires

12 What? 12.99? Are you just another little boy who can't drive his car? :p

its a street car 17's with little nittos with lowered suspension 12.60's thank you.

modmatt98cobra

Established Member
how u guys goin to rag on supras if i could afford one i would own one. i have rode in some most people talk shit about them have never rode or drove one.

UtOhCop

Established Member
modmatt98cobra said:
its a street car 17's with little nittos with lowered suspension 12.60's thank you.

12.6 at 119. Are you sure you're not driving a supra? :thumbsup:

I respect your car tho... Just need 18" DR"s.

modmatt98cobra said:
how u guys goin to rag on supras if i could afford one i would own one. i have rode in some most people talk shit about them have never rode or drove one.

Have you ever driven a Supra? I've driven 2 with single turbo's and they're boring up until 5000rpm.

Last edited:

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
that supra definitely moved out on him...you gotta realize, 950rwhp in a Supra would trap 145mph easily, on the highway that's like 10car lengths...

160's with a good driver. tonys AKA silver bullets (supraforum) has low 8's and is trapping 152.5

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
modmatt98cobra said:
How is it ragging on a car if you simply supply facts? They're awsome cars but not from a 1/4 mile stand point except for the very few that are fully built for the 1/4. My roommate has a supra and say's the same thing I do.

Last edited:

lemosley01

Right Wing Conspirator
Established Member
modmatt - is that the guy known as coltboostin on the local boards? Turbo setup that he built himself isn't it?

Really impressive considering that he doesn't have much money in it.

modmatt98cobra

Established Member
yeah its him hes got some money in the car now. sheet metal intake, built bottem, cams head work and alot of boost. he used to have that big turbo on a stock engine but it wasnt half the car it is now

Users who are viewing this thread