480whp 240 vs Ported Cobra

F8l Vnm

Established Member
why even post a race with a slipping clutch and then whine about it....?

Because Rice= Excuses :rollseyes
Looks like his car actually moves out but I hate all the excuses...
Run what ya brung, if your clutch is a POS , you should stop racing for now, untill its fixed..
Again it looks like OP cars is quick but the excuses in the vid kill it..

THAITED

Established Member
His car moves though, it's possible with clutch slipping. He shouldn't race with bad clutch to begin with.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
yup... killed it with the excuses.... regardless it looked like it moved... but the second race he did not get walked... more like speed walked...

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
I loved the "that's more like it" comment. The only reason he won one race is because he jumped the cobra!:loser:

jeffs

Established Member
I'd say that's a pretty damn fast 240 or whatever it is, but if he was smart, he would have upgraded the clutch along with the engine upgrades and would more than likely be posting a solid kill story instead of the woulda, coulda, shoulda, unless he really thinks he would have smoked that Cobra?? Two good running cars there though, fun runs, I'm sure.

obZidian

Established Member
Whats up buddy? I thought this 240 ran harder than that? I know this guy.. black s15 240 right?

Who's cobra's is that? That short, cuban guy? (mundane description as there are a million short cuban guys in miami!) I believe I raced that guy before..

16kOrBust

Established Member
Fast car. Get that clutch fixed and go hunting. 2 psi made a huge difference 16 vs 18.

boostedoval

Established Member
Whats up buddy? I thought this 240 ran harder than that? I know this guy.. black s15 240 right?

Who's cobra's is that? That short, cuban guy? (mundane description as there are a million short cuban guys in miami!) I believe I raced that guy before..

cobra is ryans....yes the 240 makes 700whp now...

Users who are viewing this thread