4800 Mile `972 Opel GT!

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
Selling my 1972 OPEL GT (rare automatic and 4800 miles) car has been garaged for 30 years but started every 3 months.. 4800 actual miles. Interior is black leather but has some wear on seats and dash. Car has been painted but everything looks to be original, except wheels. probably best OPEL find ever. I imagine a collector could really make this untouchable in value.

This car is not perfect but very unique. The paint looks great but isn't perfect. Interior looks great with after market sound but some wear in seat crack.

I bought this from a person who said it had been stored and kept original (survivor).

I believe it still has things it needs to be a perfect car.

Runs and drives great and is one of only 12000 produced not to mention how many are even left out there.

It has little things here and there that are lacking but it's 40 years old.

please bid seriously, if you are looking for a Barrett Jackson restored car and expect perfection this is not that, although still very good OPEL GT.. I would be selling it for way more if that were the case with these miles. other then one seam in driver seat, interior is nice. It also comes with an extra new dash

Thanks!

Call for questions.. 317-364-0165 Jc

Last edited:

FijiStudios

I Drive Slow
Established Member
47ebUcol.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread