472 Big block Foxbody for sale or trade "bored 460, cam, c6 auto, MSD, etc"

aarons04cobra

Established Member
This foxbody was received in trade a few months ago toward another mustang we where selling. At the time we where thinking about keeping it and creating another monster...We are now realizing that we have too many projects and not enough time or space for all of them. The car starts right up and runs / drives as it should. It pulls hard and with a little work could be an INSANE street / drag car.

The car is for sale for $2900 cash or $3500 trade. "I feel this is a very good price for the car seeing what it has". Will also consider trades towards another clean mustang, a tractor, whipple 2.9 / 3.4 / F1a procharger set up, TF wheels. Possibly a street bike / harley / supermoto. Also interested in a fuel system / other parts for my 04 cobra.

Details on the car: I will try to update with more specifics later today. I did not build this car, so I don't remember all the details off the top of my head. Feel free to ask any specific questions in the meantime

Chassis: The 1990 GT chassis is clean and does not have any major rust or rot. Floors / strut towers / torque boxes are good. The drivers side strut tower is starting to crust over a little bit but nothing bad at all. The passanger side is perfect. The carb does not fit under the hood so the last owner cut a hole in it to allow the air filter to fit. You can choose to either purchase the correct size cowl hood or live with it the way it is. The car needs paint, or you can run it how it is and have a great sleeper. It comes with stock wheels which are pictured on the car. Also comes with a set of 28" M/t drag radials on 15" wheels. The euro headlights on the car are hideous and the next owner should replace them :nonono:

The motor is a 7.5L 460 Big block originally out of an 86' Ford Econoline van. Engine is bored to a 472 and has a .570" lift cam "I will get more specifics on the internals tonight". The intake manifold is an edelbrock and so is the carb. Has an oversized aluminum radiator and an MSD ignition. The battery has been relocated to the trunk with an external shut off on the rear bumper. Also has long tube headers. Open header "no exhaust currently on the car". The transmission is a c6 3 speed, with a shift kit. Has a Shortened drive shaft to accomidate the c6. The car has mini spool rear end with 4:10 gears. It is still a 4 lug with rear drum brakes. I can include a freshly rebuilt 8.8 with 3.73's and disk brakes for the right deal. Forgot to mention the car is also lowered and has an external fuel pump.

Im sure there is a lot that I am missing. I will update this thread with more details. Feel free to contact me with any questions

dylansfoxbody11.jpg

dylansfoxbody10.jpg

dylansfoxbody9.jpg

dylansfoxbody.jpg

dylansfoxbody4.jpg

dylansfoxbody5.jpg

dylansfoxbody2.jpg

dylansfoxbody3.jpg

dylansfoxbody6.jpg

strut tower vvv

dylansfoxbody7.jpg

dylansfoxbody8.jpg

Last edited:

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Such a hard sell I had a clean 82 notch with a 460 bb and took months to sell on cl

Ya I know its a very limited crowd for this type of vehicle. Its not a pressed sale, so if it sells it sells. If not, we will find something to do with it eventually. Its a fun car, but just have too many toys right now.

ugh, i want this, aaaaaaand i'm broke. FML

Let me know if you can come up with funds for it. Its a very fun car.

Also open to trades for other fun toys. "jetski, bass boat, etc"

would really like a twin screw setup for my 04 as well if anyway has one and wants to make a trade.

Users who are viewing this thread