46.6L, 70Cyl, 4 Turbos, 5 Blowers, and 5500whp...

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member

s4010114.jpg

Just another day at Nevarez Racing here in Vegas!!

Cam package install and lowering the car in progress. Pics and vids up soon.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
pretty much the same sight every morning when i open my garage door?:shrug: lol

Hahaha. Theres a bunch of other cars inside as well. Couple GTOs, Fbodies, blown challenger, couple more blown vettes.

The top dogs in Vegas go through this shop!

Last edited:

HARTB18C1EG6

BIG BOOTY HOES
Established Member
haha the ls1 project is on hold due to the S2. But my buddy with the GTO knows about the shop. He would roll over there but times are rough nowadays.

how much power you looking to make with the cam package?

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
haha the ls1 project is on hold due to the S2. But my buddy with the GTO knows about the shop. He would roll over there but times are rough nowadays.

how much power you looking to make with the cam package?

I would like to make around 470whp, but I'm not too concerned about the peak number more than the midrange grunt and drivability. I got a stage 2 cam for this reason. The more aggressive cams for the LS3 put most cars close to 500whp, so I dont think 470 is unreasonable.

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Hey my Cobra is sitting in front of the Jetstream Blue Z06 there. Guess the tranny is back in.

Last edited:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Yup I was checking it out the other day, I really like the stripes on it:coolman:

Thanks man. Can't wait to get it back. Its been there for a little while. Has a completely new drive train, suspension, and some exhaust modifications now. Oldest part on the car besides the body now is the Engine with 8000 miles.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Thanks man. Can't wait to get it back. Its been there for a little while. Has a completely new drive train, suspension, and some exhaust modifications now. Oldest part on the car besides the body now is the Engine with 8000 miles.

Ya I heard you got some serious suspension work done, any plans for the engine?

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Ya I heard you got some serious suspension work done, any plans for the engine?

No time soon. Engine is good for what I have going on right now. Got it rebuilt a few years ago. Next mod will be fuel system in anticipation for things to come. Won't go into the engine again unless I am forced to. Eventually looking to go to an aluminum 302, or maybe a 5.4. Key is keeping things under the stock hood. Whipple 3.4 is in the future plans as well. Mostly what I was doing with this car this time was making the power I have useable.

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Mostly what I was doing with this car this time was making the power I have useable.

Ya I need to make that me next stage of mods. It should have been the first thing I did but, well, I'm power hungry. Definately need to get some shocks to cure the wheelhop, and some sticky tires.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Damn, that's a badass site to behold right there! Good luck with the cam swap, I can't wait to see the results. My brother just raced a stock LS3 vette and they are sick in stock form. With that cam setup your car is gonna be a monster :D

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Damn, that's a badass site to behold right there! Good luck with the cam swap, I can't wait to see the results. My brother just raced a stock LS3 vette and they are sick in stock form. With that cam setup your car is gonna be a monster :D

I hope so:coolman: Getting the car on Monday!!

Users who are viewing this thread