45K mile 98 cobra shortblock, stage 3 heads, cams, brand new t45, etc..cheap

Slither

Established Member
All parts are now OBO. Make offers on any remaining parts

1998 4.6 DOHC Cobra aluminum shortblock with 45K miles-$600---EDIT: had a lot of questions and emails about the shortblock. It came out of a wrecked cobra and sold to me. I would always pull the pan before sticking any used engine in any car myself, but thats up to the buyer. Just trying to answer the same question I keep getting over and over.

entire 4.6 harness, .. $100

fuel system for cobra(tank, lines, pump, etc..)$100

Ported 98 cobra heads $900, :EDIT:Little more info on the heads. These heads started off as SHM stage 1 heads. Heads have the better SHM SS valves(which were $542 by themselves) that are slightly longer for the SHM regrind cams. What I did was finish portingt he exhaust side as they had already gotten flow up enough on the intake side to support a massive amount of hp already. Ive done several other sets just the same and always been happy with the results. A stage 3 head from SHM is right at $8,000 and since it comes with larger valves, bowl work, etc.. I am changing the thread to read ported heads as I dont want anyone to be thinking there getting the $8000 set of heads that SHM sells. At my price, I dont see why anyone would think that, but just want it all to be clear to everyone and make sure were on the same page. Reguardless, for what you are getting this is a STEAL.

taylor wires $75

flowmaster catback $250

steeda triax $100

4.6 k-member $50

hydro-boost setup with pedals $150

brand new t45 $750

driveshaft $50

Multiple items recieve huge discount or buy the lot for an even bigger discount.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread