4500k hid's installed *lotsofpics*

waggs

icy.i see.eye sea.icee.
Established Member
i always enjoy seeing threads about visual mods with side by side pics comparing so i thought i'd make one about my hid's in case anyone is interested in getting a set of 4500k. camera had the same settings for both pics.
stock vs. 4500k
2327cb0e.jpg

6a079a77.jpg
f0f30083.jpg

36308833.jpg
c0dd5f7f.jpg

0d7d517f.jpg
06e281a8.jpg

2eabf17b.jpg
54c29d0f.jpg

7869b9ef.jpg
8be7ecfb.jpg

the beam kinda sucks with the stock headlights. makes me really consider a retrofit lol. lemme know what you think:beer:

Last edited:

bizzmeister

Captain America
Established Member
I think it looks great with the stock headlights. Im sure the lights would be much better with a retrofit but i think retrofitting on these headlights looks really cheap and ricer like when done.

Matt99

Built not Bought
Established Member
god i need HIDs my stock lights suck and deer accidents are a dime a dozen on my way home, are you planning on doing the fog lights as well

waggs

icy.i see.eye sea.icee.
Established Member
ddmtuning.com is where i got them from. $45 shipped to my door w/lifetime warranty can't be beat imo. i was thinking of using my fogs as my highs cause they glare a shitload even with the stock bulbs so i can't imagine what hid's will do.

chaoticdismay

dr. hobo
Established Member
I need to get around to installing my retro fit (5000k) because I hate the beam of my PnP kit (color is ok, 6000k, but I'm tired of it and want something closer to pure white Luke yours).

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
I'm not a retrofit nutswinger but you def. should aim those lower. The reflection looks like its going up at a 45 degree angle in that one shot...tons of glare. Aim em down a bit without projectors and your good

JustaGT5408

Established Member
ddmtuning.com is where i got them from. $45 shipped to my door w/lifetime warranty can't be beat imo. i was thinking of using my fogs as my highs cause they glare a shitload even with the stock bulbs so i can't imagine what hid's will do.

thats where i got mine too, got hi/lo for the headlights and foglights for $95 shipped. took a little while to get here but very cheap with a lifetime warranty

Jefe

Established Member
Do they look blue at all? I want a nice white. Definitely need the fog lights to match too. Anyone have any problems with this kit? Sounds cheap

Users who are viewing this thread