$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
What it may be worth (the sum of car and parts) and what you can sell it for are two different things. If the car is clean and straight, with a clear title I would say about $19,000.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Hit Post Reply in the lower right of a post.....when the new screen opens go to the bottom where it reads ( Attach file: ) on the left and use your browse button to find the pic on your computer :thumbsup: if that doesn't work....ask someone who knows what they're talking about :read:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Wow...car looks good I'd say it's worth at least 19K, but then again it's only worth what someone will give ya.

I think i'm going to end up getting the truck from team ford in marietta. They have seemed to be the best from what i can tell. I hope to go and try....TRY to get one saturday...we'll have to see though

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by Wanta03L
Wow...car looks good I'd say it's worth at least 19K, but then again it's only worth what someone will give ya.

I think i'm going to end up getting the truck from team ford in marietta. They have seemed to be the best from what i can tell. I hope to go and try....TRY to get one saturday...we'll have to see though

Just wondering but how old are ya? B/C I'm turning 18 soon and plan on buying a bike or maybe a jeep and wondering what financing will be like...

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by SALEEN S-351
WTF is that wing on that thing???????????:bash:

dont know, looks about the size of a saleen wing or somethin:shrug: ;-) I like it man nice looking car. We sold a bone stock 99 with 30k for about 19,500 with it sitting on the lot all of 4 days, so........

Users who are viewing this thread