427 vette w/nitrous vs. 21 psi blown cobra

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
03 Zinc Rocket said:
The Cobra lost the first race due to tire spin, and won the second and third race. It is an oldy but goody SVTDUBS video.

Not trying to start a flame war, but why is it everytime a fellow car loses, on any forum it's because of something? Maybe the vette spun in the other 2 races? A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Anyway, doesn't SVTDUBS run juice?

03 Zinc Rocket

Established Member
GTspartan,

03snakebite asked what happened, so I told him. I'm not making excuses for anyone. SVTdubs did not spray on any of the races but the Vette did.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
yes I do have spray, it wasnt used in any of the races that time.

There is a vid from inside the vette. Do a search on cardomain for 00SVTdubs and on page 2 are all of my videos

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
GTSpartan said:
Not trying to start a flame war, but why is it everytime a fellow car loses, on any forum it's because of something? Maybe the vette spun in the other 2 races? A win is a win and a loss is a loss. Anyway, doesn't SVTDUBS run juice?
why is it that you are a hard ass on 90% of your posts? Somethings just cant be explained.

slow02GT

GTSpartan said:

haha werd....run what you brung if you lose then you didnt bring enough with ya

lilbuddy1587

Banned
Venix said:
why is it that you are a hard ass on 90% of your posts? Somethings just cant be explained.

You just answered your own question, "somethings just cant be explained" So what hes saying is, ENOUGH WITH THE GODDAMN EXCUSES :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread