<$400 Exhaust??

tms217

Established Member
I am looking for a SS exhaust for my 99 Lightning for less that $400. I found that OBX makes one that people seem to be happy with, but I am having a hard time finding one for sale. Does anyone know where to get one or if there is another brand I should be looking at??

4a7191a

Established Member
I have the box headers and I've only had one weld on the resonator break. Supplied obx header gaskets are still holding up after several years of use and over all still pleased for the price. I heard the obx catback is pretty loud. :)

tms217

Established Member

WhiTriCobra

PDP
Established Member
You could always just get the dual in and dual out muffler. Could be around 100-150 bucks.

tms217

Established Member
I ended up buying the MAC kit. seems like its hard to beat for the price. I would have liked to have the full 304SS but as much as I drive the truck I'm sure it will be fine. If there is an issue, I will build my own with 304SS myself..

99cobradave

Established Member
I am looking for a SS exhaust for my 99 Lightning for less that $400. I found that OBX makes one that people seem to be happy with, but I am having a hard time finding one for sale. Does anyone know where to get one or if there is another brand I should be looking at??

Off topic. What kind of wheels are those in your signature pic?

Users who are viewing this thread