(4) Y2K 18x9.5 FORD OEM NEW IN BOX WHEELS

crr084

Established Member
Selling (4) NEW IN THE BOX 2000/Y2K 18x9.5 SILVER WHEELS. This was the last complete set available for purchase from a Ford Dealership. They were shipped from Hawaii to me. I just never had a chance to buy tires for them and put them on my cobra. Now that I am looking to sell my car I will no longer need them. They are exceptionally rare and if its your thing to have brand new still in the box, then here you go. I am just looking to get what I paid between shipping and cost.

$1300.00
[email protected]
f0342c66.gif

af515aa7.gif

00406378.gif

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
GLWS!!

These are beautiful wheels for sure. I just picked up a set from a member here are that look good as new, although NIB would have been a great score!

Someone out there will hopefully jump all over them. For anyone curious, they come in right around 29# each.

crr084

Established Member
Sorry all, the BEST way to contact me is to send an email to [email protected], from there I can give out my cell #. I have priced several different methods for people. dseffren your rough price quote is 225 dollars for 2-3 days shipping from my location. Thats insurance for 350 per wheel, signature required, confirmation of delivery.

kxt

atomic number 30
Established Member
i remember when GEFracing had these for sale for <$200 each. Now they are hard to find! Good luck w/ sale.

Users who are viewing this thread