4 valve swap parts/5 lug spindles

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
FS: Lincoln Mark VIII 4V Heads/Intake/More & GT 5 lug spindles

UPDATE: Just make some offers guys, I'll get rid of this stuff cheap. I just want everything gone
Set of DOHC "B" heads off a Lincoln Mark 8. Steam cleaned one head and began polishing runners, never finished however. Heads are in good shape, no cracks or warpage. Cams included.

$150 OBO + Shipping

Complete intake manifold off Lincoln Mark 8. Fuel rails, throttle body, and injectors included.

$100 OBO + Shipping

(2 driver, 1 passenger) Lincoln Mark 8 valve/cam covers.

$75 OBO each + Shipping

2 Front 5 Lug spindles with ABS rings from newer GT (96-04) with straight tie rod arm. Great shape, not bent or damaged.

$125 OBO +Shipping

Everything in following pic from a Lincoln Mark 8.

Coil packs - $15 OBO + Shipping
Coolant crossover tube - $25 OBO + Shipping
Throttle cable - $10 OBO + Shipping
Wire covers - SOLD
Vacuum lines and solenoids - $5 OBO + Shipping
Alternator bracket - $5 OBO + Shipping

Last edited:

dubsaks69

Established Member
Do you still have the heads, what year,and how many miles? Do you know the diff between the junk cport I have and the bport wich you have?

mesoriah24

KB finally in
Established Member
Do you still have the heads, what year,and how many miles? Do you know the diff between the junk cport I have and the bport wich you have?

Yes I still have them. They were off a 93-98 Lincoln Mark 8 (not sure exactly what year). I'd estimate they have between 70-90K miles on them.

I think you may be confused about which port is better. The c-port that you have on your Mach, outflow these. I'm not sure why you're unhappy with yours.

Users who are viewing this thread