4 Sale 04 Marauder

R-CODE

Established Member
04 MARAUDER DTR / light grey int. sunroof, cd player, heated seat. 17,000 miles $22,500. Car is hand washed everytime seen rain a few times. Had a buyer but didn't go through. i'll post pics soon. Stock wheels/tires only have 1,000 miles of use, as i am riding on 20" HRE's presently.

car located in Detroit, Michigan E-MAIL : [email protected]

If someone has some pics from the woodward dream cruise can u please post them up for me, as i get more pics; thanks.

LEO

659659_43_full.jpg

659659_44_full.jpg

659659_45_full.jpg

659659_46_full.jpg

659659_47_full.jpg

Last edited:

R-CODE

Established Member
what did they? do with the marauder rims? they are in the basement. i wanted to ride on twenties. i didn't what to ride on stock rim/tires.

LEO

bigslim

Established Member
I remember meeting you at the Dream Cruise. I can't beleive you are selling your car too. First MarauderMike and now you. What, no one wants to keep their DTR MMs???

R-CODE

Established Member
was wondering if someone could put this post on the other sister forums? thanks for your time.

LEO

RobbySmith

Good luck selling for a fair price, for some unknown reason, a Marauder isn't much more than a dam Grand Marquis used. I can't sell mine so I'm gonna keep it no matter how much my wife complains. I will not give this car away like the values KBB and NADA have assigned. Just keep it man and sell it later when the market gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread