4 post Lift - outside wheel measurement

venom62

Established Member
I'm considering a 4 post lift for a 2013 GT500. For those who have a 2013 GT500, what is the outside measurement of the widest wheel track (I assume the rear wheels)? In other words, measure from the outside of one rear wheel to the outside of the other rear wheel.

The 4 post lift I am considering requires the outside wheel track to fit within 75-1/2 inches, or I have to move up to the next wider size of 82-3/8 inches.

Thanks!
Greg

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Greg, you can get the number you want by measuring any '07-'12 GT500 as they all run a 285/same offset/same wheel width.

bull3441

Established Member
Greg, you can get the number you want by measuring any '07-'12 GT500 as they all run a 285/same offset/same wheel width.
Tob have you read Turner's article in 5.0 yet? I figured you would like what Ford did to the wheel lips to prevent tires spinning n the rim.

Cam

n/a
Established Member
I have the wider one, it is much easier to drive up on it when you have more than +/- 1" of error to the outside of the ramps, and I use it for other vehicles that are wider too. Get the wider one if you have the room for it.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Tob have you read Turner's article in 5.0 yet? I figured you would like what Ford did to the wheel lips to prevent tires spinning n the rim.

Saw it. Interesting, these solutions to issues that arise from more power. Rear axle fixes were long overdue as well...

Users who are viewing this thread