4 Original 2001 Cobra Chrome Wheels NJ

whizdumb81

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Established Member
FS: 4 Original 2001 Cobra Polished-Aluminum Wheels NJ

This posting is for 4 original cobra polished aluminum wheels off my cobra when i first bought it. I acctually only changed my wheels to the satin silver 99's ( I Like them better) All the wheels are in terrific shape with no visible blemishes. Two of the four wheels still have some good sneakers on them Probably 70% tread left and the other 2 have 30% tread left.. These wheels are all equiped with Goodyear Eagle F1's (275/40/zr17(all 4 have these)).
I would like to see $400 for everything and I prefer local pickup. I live in Central Jersey just 5 mins away from exit 8a off the NJ turnpike.

Serious offers only please. Price is neogotiable within reason but local pick-up is not neogotiable.:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

For Pictures : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=29112565&albumId=1684133

Last edited:

BlueVenom01

Established Member
This posting is for 4 original cobra chrome wheels off my cobra when i first bought it. I acctually only changed my wheels to the satin silver 99's ( I Like them better) All the wheels are in terrific shape with no visible blemishes. Two of the four wheels still have some good sneakers on them Probably 70% tread left and the other 2 have 30% tread left.. These wheels are all equiped with Goodyear Eagle F1's (275/40/zr17(all 4 have these)).
I would like to see $400 for everything and I prefer local pickup. I live in Central Jersey just 5 mins away from exit 8a off the NJ turnpike.

Serious offers only please. Price is neogotiable within reason but local pick-up is not neogotiable.:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

For Pictures : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=29112565&albumId=1684133

if these are the same wheels that are in my sig pic - then just a quick correction man...01's didn't come with chrome wheels even as an option...the only option was polished aluminum (which could look chrome-like if polished up enough :)

whizdumb81

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Established Member
if these are the same wheels that are in my sig pic - then just a quick correction man...01's didn't come with chrome wheels even as an option...the only option was polished aluminum (which could look chrome-like if polished up enough :)

You are right!!! Thanks for clearing that up... I guess I just thought that they were Chrome but they are the same as in your sig pic. So polished aluminum it is... (I guess thats why they haven't rusted over the years and they are not so high maintenance.) Thanks Again Venom.. You DA Man:beer:

BlueVenom01

Established Member
You are right!!! Thanks for clearing that up... I guess I just thought that they were Chrome but they are the same as in your sig pic. So polished aluminum it is... (I guess thats why they haven't rusted over the years and they are not so high maintenance.) Thanks Again Venom.. You DA Man:beer:

No prob whiz....:beer:

good luck on the sale!! i still have mine that i put on for winter even though i don't drive it...no sense in all that snow/water messing up the chrome saleens!!!

Users who are viewing this thread