(4) oem chrome cobra wheels

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
I have up for sale all four of my rims. I am going with a new wheel combo and have no use for them. The wheels can come with the tires or not. The front have eagle F1's which are done completely. The back rims have 275 nitto 555r's with about 50% life left id say. As far as the rim conditions, they are all in very good shape. The inside could be cleaned from the brake dust, which I will do before I sell them. One has a minor curb rash that I have no idea where it came from, its barely noticeable. I have some pictures of my car with the wheels on, they are still currently on. These pictures were taken two days ago they are very recent.

*UPDATE*
Me and my friend cleaned the wheels up real good today, outside and also inside the wheel. We exposed some flaking of the gray finish inside that ford puts on the OEM wheels. This may bother some people, or may not at all. You can buy a tin of aircraft remover at AutoZone and remove all of the gray finish exposing all the chrome underneath then call it a day. Just thought I would let everyone know.

DSCN1172.jpg

DSCN1175.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

I PREFER local pick up, just because im not very keen on shipping things. If you have any questions just ask. And for the price im not sure what they actually run for, so I guess I will throw a number of 600 OBO out there, you guys tell me.

Last edited:

Geno-04

Established Member
I think you just picked that car up off of my buddy pete a few weeks ago? Rite? How do you like it?

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Geno-04 said:
I think you just picked that car up off of my buddy pete a few weeks ago? Rite? How do you like it?

Yup, it has been two months now I think. I love the car, and Pete is a great guy. Just switching up some things to my preference, I'm going with black chrome fr500's they will be here Tuesday.:rolling:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If you want to sell two of the non-rashed ones let me know.

The inner gray peeling is OK; I plan on stripping it anyway.

Thanks.

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
mblgjr said:
If you want to sell two of the non-rashed ones let me know.

The inner gray peeling is OK; I plan on stripping it anyway.

Thanks.

I will get more pictures up for you, only one has it and its barely noticeable. I will take a detailed picture give me a day or so.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
I appreciate it; but I'm still just interested in two at this point.

Let me know if thats possible.

Thanks!

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey everyone, sorry for the late response. I was putting my new wheel and tire combo together. I will consider selling two rims to one person and two to another, make me a offer.

Users who are viewing this thread