(4) OEM '04 Chrome Cobra wheels w/tires

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
well after cleaning up my garage today I rounded up all my OEM parts for my car & truck and decided to list em up for sale. prices listed are for the parts only, shipping cost will be paid by the buyer at time of sale

I will accept paypal ( preferred ) , cashiers check, and money orders for payment of items. items will be shipped immediately after payment has cleared. I will cover paypal fees on each sale. items below

(4) OEM 17x9 Chrome '04 Cobra wheels with mostly worn out (23K miles) F1's
*** these will not come with the OEM center caps as I have kept those but I will include (4) BRAND NEW american muscle "floating M" style caps
*** two of the tires have some tread on them but I would consider them all due for replacement soon
*** three of them still have the OEM clip on weights on them and the other one has "stick" on style and a plug in the tire as I picked up a nasty nail in it a while back
*** these wheels have NO CURBAGE! nearly perfect condition other than normal wear for a 23K mile wheel.... SOLD

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

all four
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

*** please ignore the white "fluffys" on all the wheels, that would be pieces of my brand new mitt that I used to clean these prior to the photos:shrug:

thanks for looking !!!

Last edited:

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
shipping cost seems to be about $140-160 for most parts of the country by way of FedEx......if you are interested PM me your zip for a specific total shipped cost................Jason

oh yeah.....ttt:)

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
slash said:
500 shipped to 60110?

sorry man can't go that low......I'd do $600 to you but I can't let em go for less than that unless its a local sale that involves no shipping fee's

thanks for the interest!

jdm99svt

jdm99svt
Established Member
APMontemayor said:
how about 600 to 96793? let me know.

Sorry man, to ship em out to you is way too much ( FedEx quote was over $400 !!! )
Unless you can find a cheaper way to get them to you ( DHL? ) they'd be coming from zip code 98233
box specs - 27"L x 27"W x 12"D approx 52lbs each ( 4 boxes )

Users who are viewing this thread