4 link?? ladder bars?? anyone??

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
Just like the title says.. Im curious to know if anyone mainly our vendors, will be making or offering a bolt in 4 link or ladder bar setup and use coil-overs in the rear.. Maybe a member can point me in the direction of a company selling one of these two items?? chime in with some info guys..

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Hmmm
Not really a vendor. And i am not sure if he is still building kits but there is a modified 4 link out there

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
A certain someone on here is making the 4-link for the supporting vendor so they can mass produce the kits and get them on the shelf, I'll let him post up more info if he wants too, but he made about half a dozen kits and they all seem to love them

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
A certain someone on here is making the 4-link for the supporting vendor so they can mass produce the kits and get them on the shelf, I'll let him post up more info if he wants too, but he made about half a dozen kits and they all seem to love them

Im looking for something in the form of a high HP drag race kit. do you know if that is what he is building?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Nice! How does it launch??

Havent really had a chance to put it on the track but from a light it is much nicer, less violent if that makes any sense and feels like it plants the tires harder and more firm.... but i will really know when i get some form of slick on the back

FordFanStan

Established Member
I just don't think any vendor can come up with a kit that is effective cost wise and performance wise both. For a nice kit that is effective I don't think the 9.75 rearend can be utilized, it needs to be replaced with a 9"... Stan

2003HostileSVT

32v Turbo Spooling soon!
Established Member
I just don't think any vendor can come up with a kit that is effective cost wise and performance wise both. For a nice kit that is effective I don't think the 9.75 rearend can be utilized, it needs to be replaced with a 9"... Stan

I wont need a 9" until im ready to spend more coin.. there is a company out there that makes a kit that will fit our 9.75 axle tubes in a 4 link as well as a ladder bar setup. In order to make it work your gonna a buddy who knows how to weld and measure..

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member

If a kit were to be developed, a 9 inch rear would be the way to go. Lighter, plenty strong, legal axle retention devices, and a whole bunch of wheel options are available.
Jim

Users who are viewing this thread