4 FR500s $300

marksar

Established Member
I have 4 black 17x9 fr500s in like new condition. Would prefer to sell locally and not have to ship but I will if the buyer wants to pay extra for shipping. The wheels have tires on them but the tires are not in great shape, if I had to ship them I would recommend they be shipped without the tires so the buyer saves on the cost of shipping b/c the tires in my opinion wouldnt be worth the extra cost. Im going into the Air Force next month and need to get rid of these now price is $300 firm with or without tires. The zip code from where they will be shipped from is 76012 in Arlington, Texas. Any questions feel free to ask I can email pics or if someone wants to tell me how the heck you post a pic on this thing I will post some pics but it says on the bottom of my screen I can post any attachments.:shrug:

UCBeau

hmmm i am interested cause i am willing to pay 300 and shipping if you want to ship to cali

Last edited by a moderator:

04DOHC

Established Member
I'm from Fort Worth do you think we could meet up this week end so I could take a look at the rims??

Last edited:

UCBeau

thanks! can't wait to get them on. i'll be sending your cashier's check out tomorrow, along with the labels as explained in my PM. :)

Users who are viewing this thread