4 Door, 4 Thousand Pound Shootout

bigslim

Established Member
Had a good time out there. You guys missed out on a great time. There will be another one planned for August. Fastest four door out there was the Trilogy Marauder at 11.01. There were also some 11 second Impalas. I will keep you posted on the August date.

Just to let you know I ran a best time of 13.18 at 105.63mph

DJP

Established Member
bigslim said:
Had a good time out there. You guys missed out on a great time. There will be another one planned for August. Fastest four door out there was the Trilogy Marauder at 11.01. There were also some 11 second Impalas. I will keep you posted on the August date.

No Pics :shrug: ?????? Did the Chrysler/Dodge boys show?

That 11 second Trilogy Marauder sounds awesome, glad to see it took the trophy. :beer:

Last edited:

Tallboy

Say "When"...
Established Member
bigslim said:

Who ran the 11.01, Darryl?

bigslim

Established Member
DJP said:
No Pics :shrug: ?????? Did the Chrysler/Dodge boys show?

That 11 second Trilogy Marauder sounds awesome, glad to see it took the trophy. :beer:
I have video that I have to upload. Only the Impalas and us showed. No Chryslers or Caddys.

Users who are viewing this thread