4 Chrome 03/04 OEM cobra wheels for sale, willing to sell as a set or individually

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
I have 4 chrome 03/04 cobra (17 X 9) wheels for sale. 3 rims are in flawless condition, no curb rash or blemishes. 1 rim has a scratch from a wheel weight near the lip and a discolored area near one of the lug nut holes. SVT center caps are NOT included. $125 + shipping for the 3 flawless rims. $90 + shipping for the flawed rim OR $450 + shipping for the entire set. I live in lower Delaware. To give you an idea on shipping costs, I took a rim to my local shipping place (Goin' Postal) to get a few quotes for S/H via UPS Ground:

To CA: $40 per rim
To TX: $33 per rim
To NC: $25 per rim

Local pickup can be arranged, too. I do have pics please pm me your email addy and I will send you pics of the rims, to included up close pics of the 2 flaws on the one rim. Thanks!

Travis

mystic04

Established Member
Thanks for the pic's they look great now we just have to set a time and date for a pickup unless shipping is easeir for you to do than drive. please let me know .if you don't have others looking i may be in for 2 instead of one. So pm me . so we can set something up. i'll be out tonight so i won't answer till saturday morning.

Last edited:

racer726

Established Member
I'm looking for two rims (with center caps preferably, non-SVT is fine)... actually need 4 centercaps if possible. I would take the slightly imperfect one, as one of the two. I live in AZ at 85281. Please send me a PM and let me know. Thanks, Dave

Last edited:

TokenBlackGuy

Established Member
mystic04 said:
can i put my old center cap into the new wheel??

yep, they pop out. there is a silver retainer ring that needs to be remove w/ pliers. once removed, it pushes right out.

Users who are viewing this thread