4.6 dohc NA VS 4.6 E Force

starnsey

Established Member
Curious to see what your tune produces as my Mach is similar except its a 5.0 stroker with a ported long runner intake and worked heads, etc. Supposed to make about 400 but I've been told the results seem skewed based on the dyno or whatever. I'll keep an eye out for your results! N/A Mach 1s FTW! :rockon:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Curious to see what your tune produces as my Mach is similar except its a 5.0 stroker with a ported long runner intake and worked heads, etc. Supposed to make about 400 but I've been told the results seem skewed based on the dyno or whatever. I'll keep an eye out for your results! N/A Mach 1s FTW! :rockon:

Damn sounds like a tight build bro, have a build thread for it? I want to see your results.

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Nice run OP! I thought he was going to start pulling away and then I saw you creeping back.
Great run, man.
I been saving for some Comp Cams 106400. Just seeing your car run makes me want them even more. :beer:

starnsey

Established Member
Damn sounds like a tight build bro, have a build thread for it? I want to see your results.

No, no build thread. The previous owner did the majority of the engine work (luckily, so I didn't have to pay for all the labor). The dyno sheet he provided me showed 411 RWHP on 108 octane but a few people on here doubted it made nearly that much due to the SAE or whatever. However, it's had every single piece of the engine upgraded as possible. Forged 5.0 stroker, long runner intake, intake spacer, stage 3 MMR heads with all the upgrades, 101600 cams with upgraded springs, guides, etc, long tube headers, 90mm MAF, CAI blah blah blah so it should be up there somewhere...hopefully! I need to get it re-tuned eventually anyway but I gotta get some cash saved up!

Last edited:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
No, no build thread. The previous owner did the majority of the engine work (luckily, so I didn't have to pay for all the labor). The dyno sheet he provided me showed 411 RWHP on 108 octane but a few people on here doubted it made nearly that much due to the SAE or whatever. However, it's had every single piece of the engine upgraded as possible. Forged 5.0 stroker, long runner intake, intake spacer, stage 3 MMR heads with all the upgrades, 101600 cams with upgraded springs, guides, etc, long tube headers, 90mm MAF, CAI blah blah blah so it should be up there somewhere...hopefully! I need to get it re-tuned eventually anyway but I gotta get some cash saved up!

Theres a hp/tq list on M1R. You should go take a look. Some people actually dont have a stroker and get to 400+ rwhp with 281ci's. I've always wanted a stroker motor just to say I have a 302 or 306 or a 324ci mach 1 haha, a man can dream though right.

It's a go, we're gonna line them up on Saturday!

Nice ill be awaiting videos:beer:

DOHC_GTS

YEA It's FAST
Established Member
I love my 5.3 NA DOHC. 451 RWHP, 390RWTQ SAE on 93 octane. Has ran 11.6@124 on plain street tires. On MS109 and tuned for kill with Bigs and Littles it has gone 10.9@130. I HPDE the car so its set up does not 60 foot hard at all. Only 1.6s.

Users who are viewing this thread