4.6 2v Saleen supercharger

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
This is a Saleen series II supercharger that was off of my 2001 GT (upgraded to a Procharger D1sc). It is missing a few things as noted below. The supercharger itself is however in perfect working order. It is a great deal for someone who can install it themselves and source the needed hoses, wire the pump, etc..

Sorry I do not have any pics of it off of the car, I will work on getting some in the next two days.

Included: Saleen series II supercharger/intercooler, with 66mm pulley (made 7psi through ported heads, stage 2 blower cams, longtubes), Saleen heat exchanger, Bosch intercooler pump, alternator relocation, A brand new belt, throttle cable, a few baggies of various hardware.

-90mm lightning mass air meter available for an extra $50

What is not included: Upper radiator hose from thermostat to radiator, wiring for intercooler pump, two hoses will need to be sourced for the heat exchanger-pump-intercooler lines (these can be found at any autoparts store), lightning threaded AIT sensor, no instruction manuel.

Because I do not have everything to make it a complete kit, it is sold as is. I will try and include every nut and bolt that was taken off with it, but I can make no guarantee that it is 100% correct.

$1200 OBO shipped.

n777179615_788753_594.jpg

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
you should sell this in notime. GLWS. id buy it myself but it sounds like quite the list of parts to search for. is the cold air intake included? injectors? was it ever sprayed on? does it come with a water pump?

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I had more hoses than I thought. One was cut during installation and will need to be replaced, but it will be included anyways so you can find a hose of similar length. Upper radiator to thermostat will still need to be supplied.

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6857.jpg

IMG_6869.jpg

HotStart

Fastest Stock Daytona
Established Member
I put this on soec.org for ya. It's a Saleen forum. Should go quick.

Thanks, I appreciate it! At this point in time, it looks like I have a sale pending on modfords, but I'll be sure to update everyone if it falls through.

Users who are viewing this thread