4/11/2010 South Jersey SCCA Autocross *Points Event #1*

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
4/11/2010

South Jersey SCCA's first Autocross of the 2010 Summer Season at our NEW LOT!

This event will be held at our new lot in Williamstown, NJ right off the Blackhorse Pike near the Atlantic City Expressway at the following address...

1155 S Black Horse Pike
Williamsown, NJ 08094
Google Maps Link

Logistics
The below link has all of the info you'll need to attend this event as well as the dates for all of SJ SCCA's events this season. Rental helmets and instructor ride alongs (as driver or passenger) will be available free of charge and these events are rain or shine. Bring a lunch to eat between runs or when you are working and plenty of water because it gets hot out there, feel free to PM me or post here with any other questions you have that are not answered in the link below...

SJR Solo Page

Registration
Pre-registration is up and at the link below, you DO NOT need to pre-pay so please DO pre-register if you think you'll be coming to the event and if you can't make it for some reason it's no big deal. If you don't pre-register and then you show up it takes a lot longer to add you and your car to the computer in the morning vs. if you preregister and can't make it we just need to hit delete and we're all set. The faster we can get everyone registered, the earlier we can start sending cars which may get you an extra run or two in :)

https://axwaresystems.com/axorm/cal...electclubid=15&curmonthindex=2&curyearindex=4

Here is a link to the forum, come say hello :)

SJR Forums (Powered by Invision Power Board)

It's free to spectate as well so even if your car isn't ready for this much fun, come on out and check out some fast drivers doing their thing, hell if you want you can even come for the ride of your life in the Cobra :)

Here's a video from our event last August...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz0GnXOrayE"]YouTube- 8/16/09 South Jersey SCCA Autocross[/ame]

DeathEater13.jpg

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
Possibility I may make it out. Depends if I want to go down to va to pick up another set of wheels, or go down to my shore house. But i do recommend anyone interested in tring autocross to go to these events. Its a great way to test your vehicle and have a great experience trying it for the first time. I went to one before winter last year and met up with Ciotti and had a great time!

Everyones nice and ready to help throw out some pointers if your interested

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Hey ciotti, if I want to get a membership for scca, do I have to do the mail in forum or can I registar on Sunday for the first gear member?

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Hey ciotti, if I want to get a membership for scca, do I have to do the mail in forum or can I registar on Sunday for the first gear member?

We can't do it on site but you can do it over the phone with them much faster than that mail in form. Also, you can get a $15 discount when you do it by telling them I referred you, my member number is 397485, you'll need that to get the discount :)

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
We can't do it on site but you can do it over the phone with them much faster than that mail in form. Also, you can get a $15 discount when you do it by telling them I referred you, my member number is 397485, you'll need that to get the discount :)

Thanks man, exactly what I was lookin for:beer: And I know you get a nice little somethin for being reffered, haha perks

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
You know what sucks? Those rats only give you $5 for referring someone!

Haha, well i guess its better than nothing, And I know ur ass gets a bunch of people lol. But I just learned about REDLINE Time Attack at NJMP on sat and sun (10&11). Damn!!! Gotta decide

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
I may come take a peek.. I'll have to check the rules to see what class I fall in.. I'm sure it's not ESP like I do for the hills...

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
I may come take a peek.. I'll have to check the rules to see what class I fall in.. I'm sure it's not ESP like I do for the hills...

Solo 1 and 2 classes were pretty similar last time I checked, ESP allows for springs, struts, seats, any wheels and tires you want, bolt on power mods, full length subframes, any rear diff you want, and a few other things.

I have no idea what class id be in, anyone know? mods in sig

You're in ESP with me :)

Where did your solid rear go when you did the IRS swap?

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
You're in ESP with me :)

Where did your solid rear go when you did the IRS swap?

Awesome it will def be a good time, and I'll make sure to actually put more air in my nittos hahaha, I swapped with an 03 Cobra up in new York, he's now in Cali. I can't wait to have gears bushings and a brace installed when the money starts flowing again this summer.

Will your buddy with the TR Mach be there? What class?

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Awesome it will def be a good time, and I'll make sure to actually put more air in my nittos hahaha, I swapped with an 03 Cobra up in new York, he's now in Cali. I can't wait to have gears bushings and a brace installed when the money starts flowing again this summer.

Will your buddy with the TR Mach be there? What class?

Yeah Sean will be there, he's in ESP as well :)

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
Really, ESP?

I was always told if I AX'd I'd be in SM..

I'm looking into plans to make the trip down. Really need to get my trailer hitch on so I can drag the track rims & tires down.. maybe I'll just throw them on and make the trip lol

RcodeStang

Established Member
Really, ESP?

I was always told if I AX'd I'd be in SM..

I'm looking into plans to make the trip down. Really need to get my trailer hitch on so I can drag the track rims & tires down.. maybe I'll just throw them on and make the trip lol

As long as you have stock control arms, spring locations, and untouched heads/cams/internals/other silly motor stuff you're good to go for ESP.

Users who are viewing this thread