4.10 gears

Iluvatar

Txyaloo scares me
Established Member
American Muscle. You can use the discount code from the forum. I just bought mine from there and didn't have one problem with AM.

TrueBlueCobra01

SVT
Established Member
It's not that big of a deal. Just shop around a little bit and find a good price. Glad to see you are going with 4.10's instead of 3.73's. I can't wait to get them

Bizarro

I lika do da chacha...
Established Member
American Muscle. You can use the discount code from the forum. I just bought mine from there and didn't have one problem with AM.

I've bought several things from them, and they have been great to work with. Customer service is probably the best out of all the mail order places (car and other wise) I've delt with...

And I don't think you can go wrong with either the FMS or Motive gears (pretty sure, if I remember correctly, that Motive makes the gears for FMS)

2001asp

Established Member
I bought my 4.10s from jegs, but priced matched Blue Oval Industries. $149 You will never touch that price unless you do the price match...I would have gone with BOI, but didn't trust them......I also bought the ford bearing repack kit from jegs along with new poly diff. bushings.. I wish I had done the sub frame and upper and lower control arms at the same time. the 4.10s that I bought are the real FRPP, not motive nock-offs......

Users who are viewing this thread