4-0 last night...13-1 now

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
A buddy called me up and asked me to come o'er to the next city and hang out so off my 3 hours of sleep I decided to head out. I get there and everyone huddles around the car and the same silver EVO I had run before twice wanted to run again. I'm guessing he did something else but I never did ask him. We head out and the first run was from a dig and he pulled two cars easy on me but I caught him by about 2 cars then shut it down around 130mph. Then the second race was from a second gear roll and he jumped a car but i quickly got that back and missed my 4th gear shift but while holding a two car lead on him. I got it back into 4th and pulled another car length and shut it down. But as I was letting off, out of nowhere a early 80s sytle vette comes and blows me by. This vette was one nasty sounding vette to. So I flash the lights at him and we pull a u turn and we run from a second gear roll and I only pulled about half a car but he had a car when we started. So we make another u turn and again from a second gear roll side by side this time we hit it and I only pulled half a car on him before shutting it down. He went on his way so I have no idea what was in that thing but it was nasty. Also my buddy is done with his camera so I am hoping to get some footage for you guys this weekend. Maybe I can run the EVO again for the fifth time but on tape. Enjoy.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Lazerred98cobra
what comes with it and what will i need to buy yto go with it?
comes with everything except the fuel pump which i actually got with the stage II upgrade. It is micro switch operated(WOT). It is also adjustable. I would buy a fuel safety cut off switch if I were you.

Users who are viewing this thread