3v high compression+boost+e85?

vic_s197

Established Member
Hey guys im new to this forum and planning on building my motor sumtime in sep. I want to run e85 and u just want to know whar kind of compression i should run on it? My mods on my car are stage 2 procharger with the D1sc at 14psi, 4.10's cmdp's full exaust, bmr suspension, and right now its putting down 525 rwhp and 441 for torque. Im running the twin gt500 pumps and 63# injector. Would 80's and a kb boost a pump do it? What else would i have to upgrade fuel lines and fuel rails?

vic_s197

Established Member
I forgot to mention its gunna be a 302 stroker shortblock from mmr. The heads are getting a port and polish job here local, and i already have the comp 127550 stage 2 blower cams and jpc racing intake. I want to run 18-21#'s of boost but not sure what compression i should go with i was thinking between 10.0:1 or 10.5:1?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
If your running E85 you can definitely do 10.1-10.5, but your fuel system may not suffice depending on how much power your looking to make. Thats going to make some serious power

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
I'm thinking you are going to need a return style fuel system with some big pumps. I went with a full return style fuel system on an 03 cobra wit a 2.2 KB and still needed a BAP on top of the 400 lph walbro pumps with e85. I love the corn fuel but keeping up with fuel demands is a bitch. I made 662 rwhp and 560 rwtq. It needed a BAP to get to the top of the pull without running out of pumps. Next step for me is a billet fuel hat. After that, I'm not sure where to go for more fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread