3rd Annual Lethal 12 Days of Christmas Sale Schedule!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
It's time for our biggest sales event of the YEAR! The 3rd Annual Lethal Performance 12 Days of Christmas Sale is finally here. We know some of you have waited all year for this, so we're releasing the schedule now, and the sale kicks off tomorrow!

calendar_zpsf647f408.jpg

We blast off tomorrow with 15% off ALL Lethal Performance & DivisionX products. This includes Fuel Systems, TOB Sleeves, Idlers, Over-Axle Pipes, and the new Coyote T304 Stainless Steel Midpipes! Check out some divisionX products here and call us at 877-2LETHAL with any questions.

*Also, we are doing something completely new this year, as you can see the 20th is the *Bonus Day* where if you miss anyone of the sale during the 12 days, you have one last chance to redeem any of those sales on the 20th. We know the holidays are a busy time of the year, so this is our way of saying "thank you," and making sure you don't miss out on these promos!

Happy Holidays!

Derek@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Does the 127mm jlt cf cai come with the upgraded airbox and is the blue filter available?

Yes and Yes :beer:

Are we able to use the svtp discount code with these fantastic deals?

Sorry, but other discount codes cannot be stacked during the sale. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Wow that mcleod deal is great. I will mark my calender for an rxt.

Definitely is a great deal, you won't find a better one from any other vendor :beer:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DAY 1 is HERE!

day1_zps6e320b13.jpg

15% off All Lethal Performance and DivisionX brand products! Phone orders only, so call us between now, and 9pm EST to take advantage of the biggest discount of the year on fuel systems, idlers, x/h pipes, and much more!

Call us - 877-2LETHAL and don't miss out!​

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
What kind of savings we looking at on the 18th on magnaflow?

We can't post or advertise the discount publicly as it would then be a violation of MAP and we could possibly lose our status as a Magnaflow direct distributor. My best suggestion would be to register to the site if you haven't already and on the day of the sale login to see the special pricing. That's the only way you'll be able to see the discounted prices.

Hope that helps.

Jared

Last edited:

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
DAY 2 IS HERE!
15% OFF JLT Performance Products & FREE SHIPPING!

day2_zpsc55dab24.jpg

ONE DAY ONLY
USE CODE: JLT
OR CALL 877-2LETHAL TODAY!

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The 3rd day of the Lethal Performance 12 Days of Christmas Sale is finally here!

10% OFF WHIPPLE SUPERCHARGERS!

day3_zpsd826c83b.jpg

Coupon code will just be WHIPPLE
OR CALL US: 877-2LETHAL

Don't miss out!

Last edited:

14ksstang

Established Member
So on the 20th if I decide to order my over axle pipes I can use the 15% off on them? Is there a code we have to put in to use it?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
So on the 20th if I decide to order my over axle pipes I can use the 15% off on them? Is there a code we have to put in to use it?

Yes, any of the 12 days can be redeemed on the 20th, but it will likely be phone orders only.

Thanks

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Day 4 is HERE! 10% off and FREE Shipping on all American Racing Headers!

ARH_zpsb60128b6.jpg

Today and today only, use coupon code: ARH to save 10% off any item from American Racing Headers OR call us 9-9PM EST at 877-2LETHAL to redeem this discount. Don't miss this one!

Users who are viewing this thread