3rd Annapolis-area/Maryland Cobra Owners Meet/Cruise... OCT 3

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Hey Prasad, sounds good to me. Hopefully you'll have your car back, I'd like to check our your girls rear. lol.

I'm sure I'll have fun running this car for the first time..it's ALOT different than my 5.0 so I'm sure I'll make a fool out of myself at least once.

I got my car back yesterday. There has been a change of evnets though...car will be much differnet after next friday :beer:

I'm 100% sure going to race on Oct 3rd!!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
What ya got in store Prasad???? Let me guess....not a KB, not a whipple, already have just about everything else! Maybe a little "juice" to spice things up??? You and Jason...so cloak and dagger!!!! LOL

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
That's because he's skeered. Hey Prasad, I don't care what you do to your car, there are two races I will always win.
1) the race to see who can get their top (and back windows) down the fastest.
2) who can get out of their one mustang and into the other the fastest :p

jcayer

Eats Ryc
Established Member
Originally posted by apache
Count me in..I had a blast last time. Car is acting a little strange so I'm not sure if I will run it...but i'll cruise up there at a minimum. EatsRice, I PM'd you about hooking up to meet everybody. Lemme know what you think.

You have a pm as well.... lets meet up and ride up together....:beer:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
MIR Oct. 3rd

I'm planning on going...

Cobra330, I'm coming from Frederick so we can meet up in Germantown if you'd like.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Re: MIR Oct. 3rd

Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
I'm planning on going...

Cobra330, I'm coming from Frederick so we can meet up in Germantown if you'd like.

Sounds good to me...let me know where you want to meet and time!

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissssnsvt
I'm planning on going...

Originally posted by mystangs
Count me in. Probably caravan up with jcayer and any of the other VA guys that want to head up.

Chris:beer:

Are you guys still going to head down to the Park and Ride off 50 for the cruise??

So here's the list as it stands now:

mystangs
Hissssnsvt
apache
WraithCobra
Cobra330
IronTerp
thesnakecharmer
lRageATMl
FISHTAIL
97Snake1668
jcayer
04Torchvert
2004svtcobra
mustangdan429
WUTWINE (tentatively..... riiiiiiiiiiiight )
Blk03SVTCobra

16 people, not bad.... Let's get over 20 though :-D That way, we could actually send others home because there's so many of us.

IMPORTANT: INPUT NEEDED
How many of you ARE actually going to head to the Park and Ride for the cruise down? We could meet earlier to be able to get down to MIR when the gates open instead of a little bit after. Let me know about whether or not a time change would work for you guys. Gates open at 10:00AM, so if we changed the time to around 8:30-9:00AM we'd get there in enough time.

Spread the word!! :-D It's gonna to be a great time! :beer:

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I guess I should ask then as I assumed Hssssnsvt meant meet to caravan to meet at the Park and Ride so, we can all cruise in together...which would work fine for me.

I am going basically to meet everyone..not going to be running my car...it's a little ways off before I would do that....so, I will go with whatever time everyone else wants to go.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Why not run it? Might as well, that way you can at least get a baseline run if you are waiting on mods..

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Originally posted by FISHTAIL
Why not run it? Might as well, that way you can at least get a baseline run if you are waiting on mods..

I have never run my car...nor any car..so, I would hate to watch myself drop a tranny, miss a gear or put in a wall since I have no clue what I am doing...:loser:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ohhhhh, well then sunday would be the perfect time. You have folks there who will be willing to show you how, ride with you(if they allow that at test n' tune?). You are sure not to break anything if you don't beat on it hard....you can always take it easy until you are comfortable. Plus there are less people there(hopefully) and every run is practice, so I would say if you have never raced, now is the time!!!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I spoke with Dwight the other night and planned on meeting up with him at his house in Silver Spring. I think he mentioned just going to MIR from there. I figured i could meet up with Cobra330 in Germantown on the way.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Hissssnsvt: That's fine with me too...just let me know what time you want to meet and where...and I am in.

Fishtail: Hmmmm perhaps..I will have to do it. Wish I had a track where I could practice with no one around! :loser:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
yeah, that'd be nice, but we all have to do it sooner or later. The first time you go you will probably be a little jittery, but it wears off pretty quickly. The first time I ran I went with the EFA on a club outting to MIR. I was one of like 3 mustangs that went with like 20 LS1's. I was teased of course, but they were all very helpful.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I know..it will probably be on of those things were I will wonder why I have never done it...and then get addicted have to move to the track so, I can do it all the time!:burnout:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Yes, addiction is possible. You should see the stack of timeslips I have from my 92. It's like 2" thick...

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
Originally posted by IronTerp
What ya got in store Prasad???? Let me guess....not a KB, not a whipple, already have just about everything else! Maybe a little "juice" to spice things up??? You and Jason...so cloak and dagger!!!! LOL

you'll have to wait till next week :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread