3D Carbon 3D500 performance white spoiler

hireman

Established Member
BRAND NEW IN BOX

225.00 OBO shipped to lower 48. Its all packed up in the factory wrapping and box, the paint looks great on it. Has the bolts to install it, the template to drill your trunk if you dont have the factory spoiler on it....everythings included. It DOES have the gurney flap area painted in semi-gloss black from the factory. Its best to email me @ [email protected] I dont have a huge trader rating but if anyone remembers the company that sold the custom airbrushed pony emblems and such that was me, Unique automotive designs, I founded it....search hireman on google and you will find nothing but good things about me and the way I conducted my business. Now the idiot I sold the company too several years ago has a not so good rep but that has nothing to do with me. Might take a little less for it if I am shipping near Ga or factor in paypal fees. If you dont know what they look like heres a link to CJ pony parts...... MUSTANG 3DCARBON REAR SPOILER GT500 STYLE 2010-2012

Last edited:

03WhiteSVTCobra

Cobra&'Cuda
Established Member
Id be interested and im in south carolina so close shipping. One question when clicked the link to veiw image I see it has a black like stripe on the middle edge of spoiler. What is that for?

hireman

Established Member
thats the way the gurney flap comes from 3d carbon...on the factory ford gt500 spoiler there is a strip that is seperate thats also black but its mounted flush ...on this one, its molded into the spoiler so they paint it to make it stand out ...does that make sense? I'm not too sure I explained that correct...LOL!

hireman

Established Member
heres a couple pics of mine installed.....I used 3m dinoc carbon fiber vinyl on my gurney flap to match the roof

20110510064600755.jpg
[/IMG]

20110510064611192.jpg
[/IMG]

20110507211518133.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread