393 stroker in a 03-04 cobra

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Deffinately something deifferent. I thin its pretty cool anyhow.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyO37_hhCF0"]YouTube - mustang cobra 393[/ame]

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Thats kinda like taking out a 5.0 for a 2.3. The block is much weaker, plus that motor in that trim would be hard pressed to make the same amount of power as a intake/full exhaust tuned 03 motor.

Jroc

Established Member
Solid black mirrors = 03/04 Fobra. Unless they didn't like the folding painted mirrors and changed them.

Last edited:

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
I saw that on ebay a couple of months ago, I am pretty sure it was just a regular ole mustang that he just tricked out... bad car none the less

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
to filmer: yes, it is a car. very good. it also has an engine. very good. why waste the time to make a video if you are just gonna make us dizzy walking around it in circles? lets see that biatch move!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Also it has the 10th anniversary interior but that SVT badge on the back doesn't say it either.

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
It was indeed a V6 car originally and I tried to buy it and got outbid. Sweet deal at just a touch over 10K. The 393 was built with low comp and with good parts, it was begging for EFI and a KB IMHO. Had I bought it that's what it would have gotten too....=)

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Well i guess some people on here dont think a car is cool unless its exactly like everyone elses with the exception of diff wheels maybe...jeez.

Users who are viewing this thread