392 charger vs 2019 camaro ss A10

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Does your dash show best 0-60 at 3.1???
My best has been 3.8 on my previous 12.0 run last winter.
I ran it the other day at the rental and got a new best (1.72/12.005) but haven't checked if that dropped the 0-60, but 3.1 is nuts...

Good luck with some good DA at the track!

OneSlowV

Established Member
Does your dash show best 0-60 at 3.1???
My best has been 3.8 on my previous 12.0 run last winter.
I ran it the other day at the rental and got a new best (1.72/12.005) but haven't checked if that dropped the 0-60, but 3.1 is nuts...

Good luck with some good DA at the track!

The 3.1 it spun not accurate on that run I’ve got the app to read 1.9 at the track but because I run a 26 inch setup the speed is off lol . And thanks I think the da will be near zero that day fingers crossed lol

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Figured it was spin, but I've seen some crazy numbers from some well hooking cars.

The calibrators want to try a flex tune in my car, so I think we''re gonna load it up with E85 Tuesday, dial it in then hit the track Wednesday. Weather looks great, hoping for some negative DA, plus another 15-20 rwhp, looking for a deep 11 N/A.

OneSlowV

Established Member
Figured it was spin, but I've seen some crazy numbers from some well hooking cars.

The calibrators want to try a flex tune in my car, so I think we''re gonna load it up with E85 Tuesday, dial it in then hit the track Wednesday. Weather looks great, hoping for some negative DA, plus another 15-20 rwhp, looking for a deep 11 N/A.

Let me know what it runs and good luck . And will the flex tune be like how the 6th gen can run a mix of it ? I’d be interested in something like that to .

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Yes, it will blend and switch on its own using the narrow bands. Once we are sure its working right we'll make sure everyone can do it, and Jay will be able to set you up for sure. It works great with our Redeye and any 18+ Hellcats currently.
Only caveat is, it doesn't switch until it sees a big % change in fuel tank volume, so you have to pay attention to when/how you add E or switch to gas.

Monster5.0

5.0>Terminator
Established Member
Best I pulled in my 17 A8 challenger 392 was 3.6 0-60. That was stone stock on a 305 mickey ET Street R in about a 50* spring day. It was just a straight stab off idle. Stuck like glue.

Users who are viewing this thread