3800 mile 2013 gt500fpr sale

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
3800 mile 2013 gt 500 for sale

Performance white with blue side stripes only. Only 3800 babied miles, never been in the rain and always heated garage kept. Has the SVT Performance package, and car cover for factory options with a few pieces of chrome under the hood.
Car has never been raced, used for shows and owned and driven by a 70 year old. I have the title in hand and I'm asking a already reduced $50,000.00 firm price, please do not waste my time. Contact [email protected] if interested. I might be interested in a 03 or 04 very low milage show condition Lightning.

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

Last edited:

fearthesnake

Established Member
Dang George. Great price and sure to sell now. Did you decide to sell ur 65 fastback also?

Free bump and to any potential buyers, his cars are in great condition.

javis

Established Member
would you be interested in a 01 Lightning? it has 39xxx miles, red, perfect conditions. text me or call me if interested 209 858 8522

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Quick question, do the seats have the blue stripes or are they just black?

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Thanks for the quick response... I forwarded this page to a buddy.. He is looking for a white stripe delete though

scampismith

Crazy George
Established Member
Sold

performance white with blue side stripes only. Only 3800 babied miles, never been in the rain and always heated garage kept. Has the svt performance package, and car cover for factory options with a few pieces of chrome under the hood.
Car has never been raced, used for shows and owned and driven by a 70 year old. I have the title in hand and i'm asking a already reduced $50,000.00 firm price, please do not waste my time. Contact [email protected] if interested. I might be interested in a 03 or 04 very low milage show condition lightning.

car has been sold

Users who are viewing this thread