360 Forged Concave

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
damn they sound shit as a company

Because they are.

Concave-forged is the spinoff from 360Forged.

:: Concave Forged :: - Coming Soon!!

They seem to still be active on the Luxury4Play forums. That's the only place other than their Flickr stream you can find info/pics; which are still pretty limited.

There's some story between Concave vs. 360 like the ownership split and the Concave guy took his designs; but 360 still has them so they "Look" the same; but in fact there is an ownership split there somehow...so if anyone cares to dig further that's the only part of the story I remember.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
hmm sounds like a shady company.. although I like the idea of those concave wheels!

CaMera_On

TingTangDingDang
Established Member
Damn!! Thanks for the info Sonic605hp!!

I always loved the way their products looked and they have some great photography. What a shame!

uscg02ws6

Established Member
I'm pretty sure that 360forged is under new ownership and the new owner took care of all the customers that had probs with the previous owner.

tommygun

Established Member
Jordan is out, he was the crook.

360 and concave forged are both the "same" company

quality and turn around are their focus now and hopefully the new owner (previous employee) can wash the tarnish off the name. They are some beautiful wheels and with a lot of companies bringing prices down to a level where someone can actually afford them it should be a good thing. I know most still cannot afford 4-5k for wheels and tires, but if you can then there are some great options out there.

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
I'm pretty sure that 360forged is under new ownership and the new owner took care of all the customers that had probs with the previous owner.
well if this is true im glad to hear that. They have some aweseome wheels. THey started so quickly and then to hear about all the problems killed it for me. Im hoping the new owner(s) can turn it around and make them one of the top wheel manufacturers

CBrowning84

Established Member
concavefivead.jpg

concavemeshad.jpg

concavetenad.jpg

360-forged-concave-porsche.png

3595844692_d7c16b082c_b.jpg

Concave5MBZ.jpg

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
Company quality aside, the concave wheels look infinitely better than huge lips.

I love these designs.

Steve (trueforged) , you guys need to start making concave wheels also.

CaMera_On

TingTangDingDang
Established Member
Jordan is out, he was the crook.

360 and concave forged are both the "same" company

quality and turn around are their focus now and hopefully the new owner (previous employee) can wash the tarnish off the name. They are some beautiful wheels and with a lot of companies bringing prices down to a level where someone can actually afford them it should be a good thing. I know most still cannot afford 4-5k for wheels and tires, but if you can then there are some great options out there.

Good! I love the concave design. 4-5k is quite pricey for most but it's still a sexy rim!

Company quality aside, the concave wheels look infinitely better than huge lips.

I love these designs.

+1

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

its in the pipeline...

but at least our wheels are made using REAL T6061 heat treated aircraft quality aluminum AND real aluminum hoops, not stainless steel.... and for KKs less too :read:

but hey, they have nice pics and the wheels look nice :thumbsup:

it appears that many of those companies down there are mixed up with each other in one way or another. you can see many similarities in their photos, vehicles, websites, designs, etc............:read:

ccw is obviously a solid wheel manufacturer but i cant comment on any others that come from that state :read: (no offenese to our FL brothers!) dont let overly hyped up pics and rented luxury/exotic cars fool you into spending $6k on $2k wheels :read:

pretty much every high end wheel company that ive encountered from CA is a reputable company that is safe to deal with.

our factory recently hired the ops manager from h.r.e.. he says our stuff is the same stuff theyre using, just for much less (with a few different options available from both). i see that as a GOOD thing :thumbsup:

and by all means, if someone wants to send me $6k for a set of 18s id be more than happy to sell you a set. actually, id rather sell you TWO sets for that price and make you 2x as happy :beer:

CaMera_On

TingTangDingDang
Established Member
Hey Steve I didn't mean to offend you at all. I love your wheels as well. All I was saying is that they are nice to look at, not like I'd every buy any of their wheels.

To me quality is what counts the most.

:beer::beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Steve, please don't make concaved rims. Those things are ****ing gross looking.

well it probably wont be for a while anyways since it requires some new tooling and investment which obviously isnt the time to be doing right now. possibly later in the year.

Hey Steve I didn't mean to offend you at all. I love your wheels as well. All I was saying is that they are nice to look at, not like I'd every buy any of their wheels.

To me quality is what counts the most.

:beer::beer:

no, no offense at all taken man. i like to hear what people are thinking :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread