36 Vettes(From 1953-89), Collecting Dust.. *literally*

MissionMan

u mad
Established Member
nice vettes, id be kind of worried if they havent even been started for years. pistons can rust with the block can't they?

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
Theres a guy here who has a Corvette from every year they were made. He built them their own garage too.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
thats really sad to see... at least they are not Mustangs otherwise we should all go over there to kick this fokers ass.... butnice cars gone to waste nonetheless

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
that's way sad! I remember that contest too and I also remember there was a standing offer from a Japanese business man at the time for $1M for the collection. I wonder what happened to that offer? I'm sure they would have been better cared for in museum like environment even if they weren't driven!

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
being in brooklyn i am suprised that no one hopped the fence and smashed the shit out of them
it is sad tho, cars like that were made to be driven
but hey you know there is like no rust on them and they really dont need to be restored just cleaned up a bit and that makes them worth a large fortune

inteller

Established Member
um, if someone would let me down there I would be happy to get the dust off of them, I just HATE to see dust eating through paint.

99GTvert

Established Member
I know that if I had those cars, even if I didn't drive them they would at least be clean as hell. That is just a disgrace. He doesn't even care about them.

Users who are viewing this thread