"35th Anniversary" Silver (Pewter) Colored Instrument Cluster Bezel Upgrade

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Have you replaced your stock instrument cluster & bezel with the silver (pewter) color "35th Anniversary" Cluster & Bezel, and then discovered that your trip meter stays in the 'Reset' position all the time, and doesn't work?

I came across this problem a number of years ago, and created a Web Page on my Web Site, for fixing the 'Reset' button. I gave full credit to a fellow Cobra owner, Kerry (from Rossburg, Ohio), AKA "1QIK-SNK," for giving me the answer to this problem.

I've never received much feed-back from that particular Web Page for some reason ... that silver Cluster & Bezel was very attractive, and not all that hard to install. The following LINK will take you to the Web Page I created for replacing & fixing the instrument cluster & bezel (scroll down to near the middle of the page, to read about the Trip Meter repair):

http://www.walters-online.com/bezel.htm
BTW, Hello to all my old fellow Cobra owner friends!!!

Last edited:

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
Hi, Barry ... missed talking to you. We sold the RV a couple of years ago - was fun while it lasted, but was a lot of work for an old person. I sold it in three days on Craigslist. lol.

Merry Christmas

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread