35k mile 97 cobra

jman37

Established Member
As much as someone is willing to pay for it. But realistically someone could look at the Vortech as a negative when purchasing something with that low of miles on it. I'd probably pay no more than 10k for it though, however someone could pay up to 15k for it I'd think.

Boosted08

Established Member
I recently paid 11.5k for a nearly stock 96 cobra with 21k miles. Not sure if this helps any.

SVT GI

Established Member
I paid $10K for a 30K mile 97 with a Vortech T-trim and a few other nice mods. But that was 5 years ago. But you could also pick up a mildly modded 50-60K mile Terminator for $15-17K then too. Now you can’t find a nice Terminator below $20K. I believe as the cost of Terminators go up, so do ours. Every time you see a nicely built sn95 for sale, for what in reality is a great price and no one could build it for what they’re asking. The first thing everyone does is compare it to a Terminator and says “that’s terminator money”.

That is more on the selling side but my point is if you’re buying just look at the value of Terminators to gauge in what ball park you should be looking at to buy. I think that car could go for $12-13K but as said above someone may pay $15K.

40th GT

Established Member
I'm seeing Termis ranging from 60k to 150k miles in the $17k-20k range in Facebook groups. Most of them have stock blowers with just an upper pulley and a catback or similar bolt ons. I think $10k is right for a low mileage 96 Cobra.

Users who are viewing this thread