355 ci SBC LT1

LT1Porsche

Established Member
For Sale.

1997 LT1. Fully Rebuilt. Bored 30 over. 355 ci. Speed Pro Hypereutecic pistons. 11:1 Compression. Fully ported and polished factory castings. 3 angle valve job. 2.06/1.6 valves. New GM timing chain. CC306 cam. 918 valve springs. New 10 degree locks and retainers. Fluidampr harmonic balancer. ARP head studs kit. ARP engine bolt kit. Comp Magnum Pro Rockers 1.6R. Comp Push Rods. custom 6 qt oil pan. MSD Optic Spark Ignition. Water pump is setup for electric water pump. Holley 52mm Throttle Body. New TPS, MAP, OIL Pressure sensors. Fuel Rails are setup for custom stand alone fuel system. I also have another set of fuel rails that are in factory condition and can be used.

Selling because wife is having a baby. Make me an offer. No low balling please. I have a good dime in this motor. It was built with a lot of time and care. No cheap parts were used and everything was gone over a dozen times.

Also comes with a facory GM 52 Tooth flywheel. Motor was balanced to this specific flywheel. Rods are factory reconditioned and the whole motor was cryo-treated. Also comes with a jegs oil cooler kit and all hardware. Motor mounts on the motor are made to go with the porsche that they would go into so they would be useless to someone with a f or y body.

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

IMAG0016.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread