350Z Owners

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Ok so over at a local web site for mustangs and one of the guys on there is adament that his buddys stock 350 z will walk me from a roll. He says this guy runs a 14.2 at 100 in the quarter. i told him id race him for money so maybe i can make some cash:-D oh and he said hed run me down from a dig too! what do you guys think the outcome would be?:-D
ps my mods are 4.10 gears upr offroad x pipe, magnapack catback, steeda u/d pullies, and nitto drag radials

Last edited:

2k1cobra

Established Member
He's gonna get smoked expecially from a stop.Your car w/ a bettter 60 ft time should run low 13's.
good luck:rockon:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
i told him id race him from a roll too as thats where he seems to be most confident. Trappin in the triple digits has given him false importance

TrophyCar

2wheels are better than 4
Established Member
with the 350 you'll have no problem . . . although a G35 AWD would give you a better race you'll win either way. Have fun!

04DarkShadowGT

Established Member
A 350 will be slightly faster than a G35 coupe (280hp) and even more so than the sedan (260hp)

The G35 AWD is only in the sedan and only available in an Automatic. In all the tests I have ever seen the AWD model is slower than the RWD models.

You should have no problems if he is stock and you are a descent driver.

ogc

Established Member
You will beat him bad either way... As long as you can start somewhere deep in the powerband from a roll, you will dominate him there as well. Guy has no idea what he is dealing with.

willy_sc5.0

Established Member
Practice your launching and check which is your best roll speed in 1st and 2nd gears, so you can tell him from what speed the roll is going to take place. Don't play by his rules and the odds will be on our side. Good luck and let us the outcome!

Last edited:

painkiller

Established Member
He should expect nothing less than getting his a$$ smoked. A fellow around here has a 350 with mods and still won't run mine.

Users who are viewing this thread