350Z BITES IT LARGE!!! WOW!

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
This is a MUST SEE video! Well worth the lengthy download - even with dialup. It took me 102 seconds with DSL.

Unbelievable that the driver walked away from a crash like this, I'm guessing 200 km/h by the time he starts rolling over. It appears that one tire started disintegrating and then failed before the rolling started.

Check it out: 350Z WRECK

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Originally posted by VenemousShadow
Didnt work for me bro

I don't know why the direct link fails it is posted on the RX8 Club forum and it still works from that location.

Try this: http://www.rx8club.com/ and then find the "General Automotive" section, look for the thread entitled "200 MPH 350Z Crash" but don't believe the 200MPH part, lol.

Edit 6:37 PM PST: Just tried the link in the thread at RX8 and it works fine for me. However, the direct link when posted here fails.

Last edited:

VenemousShadow

Go Cats!
Established Member
I think something is wrong with my comp or the file because it will play for 5 seconds then the video stops but the sound keeps going, I remember reading about that crash in car and driver when they covered the silver state classic, that had to hurt

Hurley

Established Member
it worked for me and man that jap guy was pretty worked up, hell I would be to if i was going at that rate of speed and lost control and flip the car DAMN!

Annihil8or

Got Fever?
Established Member
Originally posted by KevinB120
Took me 43 sec to download.

http://www.wrxfanatics.com/videos/Silver State Classic 350z.avi

right click and save.

requires divix 2.5.2 to play properly

its all in japaneese, its an ok video, most likely wrecked at about 90 or so.

Nice throughput Kevin, that's a fast download. Good call on the codec and I agree regarding the speed at the time he flipped. He had downshifted three times. I think the speedo indicated 200 km/h at the time he went sideways which is about 125 MPH.

Interesting though, he did hit a top speed of about 340 km/h which is about 211 MPH.

Last edited:

YZBot

Established Member
why on earth did he down shift... he should have just held the clutch in and continued to coast.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
That was crazy. However, I think my head is going to explode from listening to all that Japanese. The roll cage held up very well.

-Brett

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
damn it took me 1 minute 44 seconds and i have a 1.5 meg d/l speed! thanks for the vid but not really worth the d/l if you have dial up. some stupid japanese dude in a 350Z screws up after he blows a tire out and then the car flips and then they talk about it in japanese. there arent even any GOOD shots of the car fliping.

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
yup sounded like a tire to me.

looks like he turns off to the left when he gets it down to 200km

for some time he was going like 325km a hour it looked like

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
I speak japanese and it said he was traveling at 340kph and felt a problem and slowed to 240kph and went off the road..

after the crash when they interview him it's funny....they ask him are you ok...are you ok...he say's a little...and i'm sore...LOL

B

Users who are viewing this thread