350 Vs A Cop...Cop One 350 Zero

2002_500HP

Banned
So i'm on the way home from dinner and i pull out and turn it on with a GT Stang we both get pulled over by 2 seperate cops...not to bad 59 in a 50 knocked down from 62 :bash: ...Anyways futher down the road when it goes back 2 lane close to my house...a 350 comes screaming by me and we stop at the light over the bridge going into town, the second light come in about 1000ft we roll side by side normal to the red light..he wants to run little did he know my Big Ebony Beauty was hiding a LEO on the other side...how he didn't see her i dont know...well he takes off like greased lightning i never move she sees him in about 20ft and thunders off after him....it made my ticket not seem so bad.

2002_500HP

Banned
dude it was priceless....he should have just gotten on the Interstate and left it alone...i'm just glad soemone else thinks this is humerous as my buddies told me i was a Cold Hearted MFing SOB for doing that to someone.

fast02gt

Established Member
haha this reminds me of a story, when i was sitting at a light in my 5.0 with a early style civic hatch and was revving and stuff. And i knew there was a cop sitting right up ahead on the right hand side of the road so i revved back an dlet him take off and bam he got a ticket...lmao i was cracking up.

Users who are viewing this thread